Patient Info / Forms
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today at 610.991.0493 or click here to request an appointment. MOTIVE Sports & Physical Therapy is dedicated to helping you identify the cause of your pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to work or play without pain or worry.
Preparing for Your First Visit
Preparing for your initial evaluation will make your first visit to our clinic a smooth and easy process. Please follow these easy steps outlined below. Any questions, please call our front office at 610-991-0493 and our Patient Services Motivators will be glad to assist you!
- Print out and complete the following forms: Patient Registration, Informed Consent, and Acknowledgment of Privacy Practices. Otherwise, allow extra time before your appointment to fill them out here.
- Bring a photo ID and your insurance card
- If necessary, bring your prescription for Physical Therapy
Patient Registration Form
Consent To Evaluate & Treat
Acknowledgement of Privacy Practices
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with our physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed on the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit, you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or another medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.